Friday 9 March 2012

Pffffft~!! You dont say....

It's just another day, looking through my facebook newsfeed, and found this in one of my friend's(?) album.
It's quite funny to find something like this in her album, because these words should've been said from me to her, and to so many friends(?) in my highschool days.

Highschool is hell. I got bullied by the people that I've considered as my bestfriends.

They cheat on an exam. As a naive class rep, I have never cheat on anything, and I got disappointed by what my "bestfriends" have done. I ask another student for opinion, on whether I should tell the teacher or not, but that student tell my "bestfriends" that I'm about to tell them to the teacher.

Thus, my hell began.

These "bestfriends" tear tissues into small pieces, rolled them into a ball and throw it to my back-then curled hair for fun, and saying things like "do you smeel a stench somewhere?" when they're near me.
Somehow I got through the bullying. And in my last senior high year, the more-or-less same trouble happened to my bestfriend, and when i stand to defend her, we're getting exiled by the rest of the school, included this friend(?) that has such picture in her facebook album.

Honestly. I AM the one who should've told her these words.

Yes, I forgive her. I could lightly talked to them like nothing ever really happened and have a good laugh together, but I will NEVER forget the damage that she and the other fucking students done to me and my best friend's past. As a bonus, I could never open up myself to other people that sincerely want to be friends with me. Even now.

They're lucky I didn't get myself killed or suicide when they bullied me. I can guarantee that I would be the worst-grudge-holding evil spirit that haunt them all to death if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment